Bad refund policies are infuriating. You feel like the company is just trying to rip you off. We never want our customers to feel that way, so our refund policy is simple: If you’re ever unhappy with our product for any reason, just contact our support team and we’ll take care of you.
Examples of full refunds we’d grant.
- If you were just charged for your next month of service but you meant to cancel, we’re happy to refund that fee if we are notified within 24 hours of its date.
- If you forgot to cancel your account a couple months ago and you haven’t used it since then, we’ll give refund your money up to 3 months out of that period. No problem.
Examples of partial refunds or credits we’d grant.
- If you forgot to cancel your account a year ago, and there’s been activity on your account since then, we’ll review your account usage and figure out a partial refund based on how many months you used it.
- If you upgraded your account a few months ago to a higher plan and kept using it in general but you didn’t end up using the extra features, we’d consider applying a prorated credit towards future months.
- If we had extended downtime (multiple hours in a day, or multiple days in a month) or you emailed customer service and it took multiple days to get back to you, we’d issue a partial credit to your account.
Examples of non-refundable amounts:
- Activation fees, and one-time fees.
- Administrative or advisory fees.
- influencers compensation that paid for their efforts to produce any ad content on products.
- Third-party fees such as payment gateways in our products.
Get in touch
At the end of the day, nearly everything on the edges comes down to a case-by-case basis. Send us a note, tell us what’s up, and we’ll work with you to make sure you’re happy.